Long Time no See and Cardiff National Gallery
Hello Stranger,
That’s not for you, that’s from me, the writer of this blog, to myself. To a blog which became forgotten for…almost five months? I know I know, BUT I can explain.
I want to say I did not have the time for this blog but I rather say that I did not want to have time for this blog. September was busy with finishing my dissertation which I passed! So good for me. After my submission I took some time off to have break from any creativity connected with psychology and now I am back:) Since I did not do anything which would be relevant for this blog I did not simply have anything to say here until now.
I went to Cardiff as I supposed to go to my graduation ceremony but my parents’ flight was cancelled as well as my train to Swansea therefore I did not attend my graduation (for the second time). Oh well, since I had a whole day in Cardiff to spent, I went to do what I love the most, which is the art gallery! And it’s for free <3
Here are some pictures I liked the most. I did not take many photos as there are lots of artworks I’ve seen when I went the last time.






Comments
Post a Comment